Volunteers who come to help with the storm relief should
bring as many of the NEEDFUL THINGS as possible. The work consists of removing all items damaged by the storms. These include; trees, roofing, insulation, sheet metal, furniture, appliances, debris, etc.,.
Items Needed For Tornado Relief and Cleanup
1. Food, water, tents, sleeping bag, sun block, hats
2. Hammers, crowbars, breakerbars, (for ripping out baseboards, sheetrock)
3. Utility knives, drywall saw, etc.
4. Safety glasses and/or goggles
5. Yellow "Helping Hands" shirts if you have one
6. Wheel barrow
7. Square shovel
8. BOOTS! BOOTS!
11. Medical Kit
12. Large Trash Bags
14. Garden Sprayer (if you have one)
15. Masks (for mold protection)
17. Chainsaws (FOR THOSE UNITS ASSIGNED TO TREES)
18. Soap, towels
|Storm Help Command, 1001 23rd Avenue Suite C, Tuscaloosa, AL, 35404, 205-246-0953|